Sunday, August 25, 2019

Time Well Spent

While thinking back on my experience and all that I have gain from taking this course, I am complete amazed at all the knowledge I have received. Three things that I feel I have learned from this course would be how to identify a goal and provide in depth details for how to accomplish that goal. Another would be how important it is to have good leaders in your program in order to accomplish shared goals. Lastly I learned how to be a leader myself. The course has challenge me the most requiring to me to think outside the box and provide those necessary detail that can make a program successful. One long term goal I have is to continue to accept challenge rather than avoid them. I thank you Dr. E for your patience throughout this course. You have proven to be a professor that want to see her student succeed. I greatly appreciate all that you have done for every student that has and will take your course.





No comments:

Post a Comment