Saturday, September 27, 2014

Words of Inspiration and Motivation

"My own mother struggled through a childhood of neglect to give her own children the opportunities she never had. My mother taught me at a young age that all children deserve the chance to live up to their God-given potential and make the most of their lives" Hillary Clinton 

 "I have never met a child without potential. But I've met plenty of children growing up in extraordinary hardship and lacking the basic tools they need to succeed," Hillary Clinton

"The future is not an, it is an opportunity and an obligation" William J Clinton 
   
"if you live long enough, you'll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you'll be a better person." William J Clinton


"We as professionals in the early childhood education field have the opportunity to shape a child's life for the better." Sandy Escobido 

"Everyday I go to work I look forward to it because I know the services I am providing will help children." Raymond Hernandez 

"I am not here to save the world I am here to make a difference in the community I work in." Raymond Hernandez



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your quotes and enjoyed reading each quote. Extremely in tune with Raymond Hernandez quote and trying to relate myself with making a difference in the community I work in. Does any of the quotes directly relate to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janeen for viewing my page the quote that directly relates to me would have to be "My own mother struggled through a childhood of neglect to give her own children the opportunities she never had. My mother taught me at a young age that all children deserve the chance to live up to their God-given potential and make the most of their lives" Hillary Clinton. It was six of us and many time we did not have everything we need at time I realize my parent made sacrifices for me to be able to have the education I received and I am very grateful of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quote you selected from Hillary Clinton. In my years teaching kindergarten and in working in subsidized child care, I saw too many children unable to reach their potential due to lack of available resources. I agree with Mrs. Clinton, and I hope for a future where our children are our priority and those resources are made available so that every child can realize his/her potential.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alysia
    I like the quote from Sandy Escobido. We as early childhood professionals do have an opportunity to shape a child's life for the better. We can do this by the opportunities we afford them. I try and give the children what they are lacking and strengthen what they already have.

    ReplyDelete