Sunday, October 9, 2016

Adjournment

My sophomore year of college I began the process of pledging Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority inc. There were six young ladies that completing the tedious process with me. All six woman came from different walks of life, however we developed a bond. We were more like sisters, we all treated each other as if we had the same parents.
Senior year came so fast and I was the only graduating. We had several events to celebrate my departure. Graduation day had arrived and although I was excited about me future the bitter sweetie feel arose as I hug my "sisters" goodbye. 

I do not believe I will take my adjournment from my group of colleagues I have formed while working on your master's degree in this program very hard. Although I have developed a relations with my colleague I have come to realize I develop closer bonds with people I communicate with face to face. 

Adjournment is an essential stage to teamwork because it allows you a chance to leave on a good note. People will remember how you left. Adjournment allows closure.




No comments:

Post a Comment