Saturday, October 22, 2016

Best wishes

As we draw near the end of the course I began to reflect on how supportive my colleagues have been with the encouraging words and thoughtful insight I feel honored to be connected to intellectual individuals. My colleagues have forced me to think and dig deeper into situations that I might have not seen the way they did. Jennifer Speer, I hope you do not mind me calling you out) has provided me with several supportive comments from my blogs to my discussion questions. Thank you Jennifer  for your strong insight and positive words.
While being supported I certainly did my part to be supportive to my colleagues. I have supported my colleagues by reflecting on their insight and providing them with positive feedback. I have supported my colleagues by allowing them to feel comfortable agreeing or disagreeing with my thoughts as well as  being supported. I certainly did my part to be supportive to my colleagues. I have supported my colleagues by reflecting on their insight and providing them with positive feedback. I have supported my colleagues by allowing them to feel comfortable agreeing or disagreeing with my thoughts and feelings. 
As we continue our matriculation through our graduate studies I wish my colleagues the best in the future endeavors. My wish for my colleagues is that they apply all that they have learned in this course for the betterment of children in the community

No comments:

Post a Comment